March 1907 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in March 1907.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on March 1907: find out below
Which were the important events of March 1907?
- 02 Mar 1907 General Louis Botha named premier of Transvaal.
- 15 Mar 1907 Finland is first European country to give women the right to vote.
- 19 Mar 1907 18.8 cm precipitation at Lewer's Ranch Nevada (state record).
- 21 Mar 1907 US invades Honduras.
- 22 Mar 1907 The first taxicabs with taxi meters begin operating in London.
- 24 Mar 1907 The first issue of the Georgian Bolshevik newspaper Dro is published.
- 25 Mar 1907 Stanley Cup: Montreal Wanderers lose to Kenora Thistles but outscore them in 2 game set but outscore them 12-8 and win cup
Romanian historian of religions and...
Swedish singer and actress whose...
- See more
Which were the top hits in March 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Helen Trix - The Bird on Nellie's Hat
- Prince's Orchestra - Selections from The Red Mill
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Second Visit to the Metropolis
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Good-a-Bye, John!
- U.S. Marine Band - Maple Leaf Rag