Monday 2 January 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1911!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1911 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
- Brooklyn Dodgers president Charles Ebbets announces purchase of grounds to build a new concrete-and-steel stadium to seat 30,000.
- A gun battle in the East End of London left two dead and sparked a political row over the involvement of then-Home Secretary Winston Churchill
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?