Friday 2 September 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Prévot .
The Blot, directed by Lois Weber, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1921 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Gérard Prévot: Belgian writer, one of the great 20th-century authors of 'fantastique' literature, a French term for a literary and cinematic genre that overlaps with science fiction, horror and fantasy.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Song of India - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- St. Louis Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- All By Myself - Frank Crumit
- Home Again Blues - Aileen Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?