Monday 5 September 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Farida and Jack Valenti.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1921 ?
- Farida : Egyptian royalty with her marriage to King Farouk 1/20/1938 and they had three daughters.
- Jack Valenti: American film director and executive who was appointed president of the Motion Picture Association of America in April 1966, following a post as special assistant to U.S.
- Murray Henderson: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2013).
- Nazife Güran: Turkish composer (d. 1993).
- Walter Johnson sets strikeout mark at 2,287
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Crooning - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?