Monday 25 November 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Pandora's Box, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1929 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Ronald Davie: British psychologist and sociologist.
- Judy Crichton: American television documentary producer (Born 1929).
- Jack Hogan in Chapel Hill: North Carolina, USA; actor (Combat, Adam 12, Sierra).
- Theo Bruins: Dutch pianist / composer (Sei Studii).
- Belgium government Jaspar falls
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1929 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If I Had a Talking Picture of You - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?