Thursday 6 March 1969
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrea Elson in New York City and Deems May.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone.
In UK (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice by Amen Corner was in the top 5 hits.
Charro!, directed by Charles Marquis Warren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sumorna jesen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1969!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1969 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Andrea Elson in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Lynn - Alf, Alice - Whiz Kids).
- Deems May: NFL tight end (SD Chargers).
- Amy Pietz: American actress best known as the neighbor on the television show, "Caroline in the City.
- Andrea Elson: American actress.
- Tari Phillips: American basketball player.
- Nadya Rusheva: Russian painter (Born 1952).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sly & the Family Stone - Everyday People
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
- The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
- Tommy Roe - Dizzy
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Crimson And Clover
- Jay and the Americans - This Magic Moment
- Dionne Warwick - This Girl's In Love With You
- Smokey Robinson - Baby, Baby Don't Cry
- The Doors - Touch Me
- 1910 Fruitgum Co. - Indian Giver
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?