Thursday 6 March 1969
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone.
In UK (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice by Amen Corner was in the top 5 hits.
Charro!, directed by Charles Marquis Warren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1969!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1969 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Amy Pietz: American actress best known as the neighbor on the television show, "Caroline in the City.
- Andrea Elson: American actress.
- Tari Phillips: American basketball player.
- Andrea Elson in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Lynn - Alf, Alice - Whiz Kids).
- Deems May: NFL tight end (SD Chargers).
- Nadya Rusheva: Russian painter (Born 1952).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sly & the Family Stone - Everyday People
- Tommy Roe - Dizzy
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Crimson And Clover
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
- The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
- The Doors - Touch Me
- 1910 Fruitgum Co. - Indian Giver
- Jay and the Americans - This Magic Moment
- Dionne Warwick - This Girl's In Love With You
- Smokey Robinson - Baby, Baby Don't Cry
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?