Monday 7 December 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Camille, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1936!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1936 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Rene Ferrier: France sport Champion.
- Martha Layne Collins in Baghdad: Kentucky, USA; American politician (Governor-Democrat-Kentucky).
- José Santos: Portuguese poet, he died of cirrhosis January 28, 1984 in Lisbon, age 47.
- Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1936 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pennies from Heaven - Eddy Duchin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?