Friday 7 January 1910, Orthodox Christmas
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alain JG de Rothschild and Jack Lovelock.
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
On TV people were watching British Pathé News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1910 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Alain JG de Rothschild: France -- Banker / Baron.
- Jack Lovelock: NZ / US surgeon / runner (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Giovanni Battistoni: Italian soccer player.
- Philippe Boegner: Aouste aur Sye Journalist.
- Orval Faubus: American soldier and politician 36th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1994).
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Senators sweep Galt (Ont) in 2 games
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?