Saturday 1 January 1910, NewYear’s Day
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1910 ?
- Russ Bender: Actor / writer (Amazing Colossal Man, Space Monster).
- Vidal Santiago Diaz: Member of the Puerto Rican Nationalist Party and served as president of the Santurce Municipal Board of officers of the party.
- Koesbini : Indonesian composer (d. 1991).
- Simpson-Hayward (England) takes 6-43 on debut with underarm lobs.
- Captain David Beatty is promoted to Rear Admiral, and becomes the youngest admiral in the Royal Navy (except for Royal family members), since Horatio Nelson.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?