Sunday 23 January 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1910 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Marguerite Carbonell: French artist, painter.
- Henri Verdier: French military officer in World War II, a colonel, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Django Reinhardt: Belgian jazz musician and composer who gained an international reputation for his recordings.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On a Monkey Honeymoon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Billy Murray
- Dear Heart - Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?