Sunday 7 September 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Bianco contro negro, directed by Ubaldo Maria Del Colle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1913 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Oswald Szemerenyi: Philologist.
- Willem C L "Wim" van der Grinten: Dutch lawyer / undersec of Economy.
- Herry Caouissin: French publisher, writer, illustrator and filmmaker in Britain.
- Jean Molimard: St-Etienne physician.
- Hanri Connault: Nay physician.
- Gilbert Gil: France Actor
- Martin Charteris: Baron Charteris of Amisfield English soldier and courtier (d. 1999)
- Anthony Quayle: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (Anne of 1000 Days, Lawrence of Arabia)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Curse of an Aching Heart - Will Oakland
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?