Sunday 7 September 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Oswald Szemerenyi and Willem C L "Wim" van der Grinten.
Bianco contro negro, directed by Ubaldo Maria Del Colle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1913 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Oswald Szemerenyi: Philologist.
- Willem C L "Wim" van der Grinten: Dutch lawyer / undersec of Economy.
- Herry Caouissin: French publisher, writer, illustrator and filmmaker in Britain.
- Gilbert Gil: France Actor.
- Hanri Connault: Nay physician.
- Jean Molimard: St-Etienne physician
- Martin Charteris: Baron Charteris of Amisfield English soldier and courtier (d. 1999)
- Anthony Quayle: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (Anne of 1000 Days, Lawrence of Arabia)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Curse of an Aching Heart - Will Oakland
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?