Monday 29 September 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1913 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Silvio Piola: Italian soccer player.
- Stanley E Kramer: NYC, New York -- Producer / director (Inherit the Wind).
- Klaas Van Dijk: Dutch sculptor and painter, who died on 26 June 1990.
- Trevor Howard: English actor (Born 1913).
- Stanley Kramer: American director and producer (d. 2001).
- Sam S Shubert Theater opens at 225 W 44th St, New York City
- Washingston Senator Walter Johnson wins his 36th game
- Second Balkan War: A peace treaty is signed in Constantinople between the Ottoman Empire and the Kingdom of Bulgaria.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 September 1913 and get them!