Monday 29 September 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1913 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Stanley E Kramer: NYC, New York -- Producer / director (Inherit the Wind).
- Silvio Piola: Italian soccer player.
- Klaas Van Dijk: Dutch sculptor and painter, who died on 26 June 1990.
- Trevor Howard: English actor (Born 1913).
- Stanley Kramer: American director and producer (d. 2001).
- Sam S Shubert Theater opens at 225 W 44th St, New York City
- Washingston Senator Walter Johnson wins his 36th game
- Second Balkan War: A peace treaty is signed in Constantinople between the Ottoman Empire and the Kingdom of Bulgaria.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?