Tuesday 23 September 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hamlet, directed by Hay Plumb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 September 1913 ?
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Adomnan of Iona, Saint Constantius, Saint Thecla.
- French Republican Calendar - Safran (Saffron) Day, second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saudi Arabia - National Day (unification 1932)
- Japanese Autumnal equinox Day (????/Sh?bun no hi)
- Celebrate Bisexuality Day - September 23rd of every year is designated as Celebrate Bisexuality Day and celebrated by members of the bisexual community and their allies worldwide. Observed annually since 1999.
- Also see September 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In ancient Latvia, the second day of Mikeli
- Astrology: Usually the first day of sun sign Libra in the tropical zodiac.
- Traditional New Year's Day in Constantinople and Eastern Orthodox churches ? because of the birthday of August, not because of the equinox.
- Alexey Davidovich Machavariani: Composer.
- Giovanni Valetti: Italy sport Champion.
- Jacques Bonvallet: Tr?laz? physician.
- Carl-Henning Pedersen: Danish artist, member of the CoBrA movement (Born 1913).
- Roland Garros is 1st to fly over Mediterranean Sea
- Serbian troops march into Albania
- French aviator Roland Garros crosses the Mediterranean in an airplane flying from Fréjus, France to Bizerte, Tunisia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?