Tuesday 10 December 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1935!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1935 ?
- Terry Allcock: English footballer and cricketer.
- Jaromil Jireš: Czech director and screenwriter (d. 2001).
- Franck Fernandel: French actor, singer, songwriter, writer, animator and radio producer, who died on the night of 7-8 June 2011.
- John H Aberson: 1st rector of Landbouw high school, dies at 78.
- White Sox sell Al Simmons to the Tigers for $75,000
- The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded to halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1935 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Music Goes Round and Around - Riley-Farley Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?