Monday 10 June 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1929 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- James Mc: Chicago Military man.
- James McDivitt: American astronaut, pilot of Gemini 4 when Edward White performed a two-minute space walk 6/03/1965.
- E O Wilson: American biologist.
- Lyudmila Zykina: Russian folk singer of.
- Tina Jolas: French translator and ethnologist.
- Dan Kater: American television executive, a Vice President and General Manager of Modern Satellite Network in 1982.
- Ian McCahon Sinclair: Australian politician
- Harald Juhnke: German actor, comedian and entertainer, well-known.
- James McDivitt in Chicago: Illinois, USA; Brigadier General US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 4, Apollo 9).
- Vasile Herman: Composer
- Ian Sinclair: Australian politician, known as a tough-minded pol. He entered Federal politics by winning the seat of New England on 11/30/1963. On 9/27/1979, he resigned from the cabinet following allegations of misappropriating funds from a family company, of which he was cleared on 8/14/1980 and reinstated as deputy National Country Party Leader. On 1/17/1984, he was elected NCP leader succeeding Doug Anthony. He lost the leadership to Charles Blunton 5/08/989 but remained a backbencher until recalled to th
- E Wilson: American biologist author and academic
- Helene Smith: French psychic (Born 1861).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?