Wednesday 19 June 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include François Chevassu and Françoise Gauquelin.
Thunderbolt, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1929 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- François Chevassu: French film critic and journalist who died on 7 November 2011.
- Françoise Gauquelin: Swiss-French psychologist and statistician.
- Olivier Todd: French writer and journalist born to an Austro-Hungarian father and a British mother.
- Thelma Barlow: English actress.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 June 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?