Monday 3 June 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1929 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Chuck Barris: American TV personality, entertainment executive, actor and writer, he is perhaps best known for hosting "The Gong Show.
- Chuck Barris in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; TV game show producer/host (The Gong Show).
- Howard Yanks: Founder (Philadelphia folk festival).
- Werner Arber: Swiss microbiologist and geneticist Nobel Prize laureate.
- 1st trade show at Atlantic City Convention Center (electric light)
- Chile, Peru and Bolivia sign accord about Tacna-Arica-area
- Border dispute between Peru and Chile resolved.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?