Monday 11 March 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Davis Guggenheim and Maginel Galt.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1963 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Davis Guggenheim: American director and producer.
- Maginel Galt: American noted family, dau of actress anne baxter & husb b.randolph galt; great granddau of architect frank lloyd wright.
- Alex Kingston: English actress.
- Raoul Heertje: Dutch comedian and actor.
- David LaChapelle: American photographer and director.
- Somalia drops diplomatic relations with Great Britain.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?