Thursday 28 March 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to He's So Fine by The Chiffons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
Bye Bye Birdie, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters by J.D was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1963 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Bernice King: Daughter of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Chieko Honda: Japanese voice actress (d. 2013).
- Jan Masiel: Polish politician.
- Therese Washtock in Vancouver: British Columbia, Canada; three day equestrian (Olympics-1996).
- Alec A Templeton: composer/pianist (Alec Templeton Time), dies at age 52.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Orlons - South Street
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Roy Orbison - In Dreams
- Jackie Wilson - Baby Workout
- Bill Pursell - Our Winter Love
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?