Wednesday 13 March 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1963 ?
- Paul Dunn: American homicide; shot his pregnant wife Pamela once and stabbed her several times, leaving her body in the town dump that night, Lexington, MA, 8/15/1986.
- Fito Páez: Argentinian singer-songwriter pianist and director.
- Mariano Duncan: San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic -- Infielder (New York Yankees).
- David Clark: American homicide; the killer of at least two people.
- Fito Paez: Argentine musician and songwriter.
- Vance Johnson: NFL wide receiver (Denver Broncos).
- Austin Dobson: British racing driver (Born 1912).
- 2 Russian reconnaissance flights over Alaska
- Russians make two reconnaissance flights over Alaska.
- Indonesia and Netherlands recover diplomatic relations.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?