Sunday 13 June 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Seemiller and Jorge Santana.
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Man with a Million, directed by Ronald Neame, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1954!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1954 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Daniel Seemiller: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- US Olympic table tennis player (1992 Olympics).
- Jorge Santana: Rocker (Malo).
- Rita Cadillac: Brazilian porn actress singer and dancer.
- Andrzej Lepper: Polish politician Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland.
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Nigerian economist and politician Minister of Foreign Affairs for Nigeria.
- Cornerstone of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, laid in Bronx
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?