Tuesday 22 June 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Valentino and Charles T Canady.
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
The Caine Mutiny, directed by Edward Dmytryk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1954!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1954 ?
- Bobby Valentino: Rocker (Fabulous Poodles).
- Charles T Canady: (Rep-R-Florida).
- Freddie Prinze in New York City: New York, USA; comedian/actor (Chico and the Man).
- Jean-Jacques Le Garrec: French journalist, the winner in 1993 of the Albert Londres Prize, the highest French journalism award.
- Freddie Prinze: American actor and standup TV comedian, known for co-starring in the TV series "Chico and the Man.
- Don Hollenbeck: newscaster (CBS Weekend News), dies at age 49.
- Congress passes revised organic act for Virgin Islands
- US Congress passes revised organic act for Virgin Islands.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 June 1954
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1954 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?