Thursday 13 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William J and Robert Silver.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1913 ?
- William J: Casey headed US Central Intelligence Agency during Iran-contra scandal (1981-87).
- Robert Silver: Scottish engineer who contributed to our knowledge of condensation, combustion and thermodynamics.
- Jean Plantevin: Orange Military man.
- William Casey: American politician 13th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1987).
- Joe Kelly: TV host (Quiz Kids), dies at 57.
- Lambros Konstantaras: Greek actor (Born 1913)
- Sergey Mikhalkov: Russian author and playwright (d. 2009)
- Kansas legislature approves censorship of motion pictures.
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa returns to Mexico from his self-imposed exile in the United States.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 March 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down in Dear Old New Orleans - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Frank Croxton
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?