Thursday 13 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William J and Robert Silver.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1913 ?
- William J: Casey headed US Central Intelligence Agency during Iran-contra scandal (1981-87).
- Robert Silver: Scottish engineer who contributed to our knowledge of condensation, combustion and thermodynamics.
- Jean Plantevin: Orange Military man.
- William Casey: American politician 13th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1987).
- Joe Kelly: TV host (Quiz Kids), dies at 57.
- Lambros Konstantaras: Greek actor (Born 1913)
- Sergey Mikhalkov: Russian author and playwright (d. 2009)
- Kansas legislature approves censorship of motion pictures.
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa returns to Mexico from his self-imposed exile in the United States.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down in Dear Old New Orleans - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Frank Croxton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?