Thursday 13 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1913 ?
- Jean Plantevin: Orange Military man.
- Robert Silver: Scottish engineer who contributed to our knowledge of condensation, combustion and thermodynamics.
- William Casey: American politician 13th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1987).
- Joe Kelly: TV host (Quiz Kids), dies at 57.
- Lambros Konstantaras: Greek actor (Born 1913).
- Sergey Mikhalkov: Russian author and playwright (d. 2009)
- William J: Casey headed US Central Intelligence Agency during Iran-contra scandal (1981-87).
- Kansas legislature approves censorship of motion pictures.
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa returns to Mexico from his self-imposed exile in the United States.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down in Dear Old New Orleans - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Frank Croxton
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?