Monday 18 May 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Will Wolford NFL tackle (Indianapolis Colts and Ignasi Guardans.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to My Guy by Mary Wells.
In UK Don't Throw Your Love Away by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
Viva Las Vegas, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Horizon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1964!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1964 ?
- Will Wolford NFL tackle (Indianapolis Colts: Pittsburgh Steelers).
- Ignasi Guardans: Spanish academic and politician.
- David Frost interviews Paul McCartney on BBC
- Supreme Court rules unconstitutional to deprive naturalized citizens of citizenship if they return to home country for more than 3 years
- US Supreme Court rules it is unconstitutional to deprive naturalized citizens of citizenship if they return to home country for more than three years.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mary Wells - My Guy
- The Beatles - Love Me Do
- Louis Armstrong - Hello, Dolly!
- The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love
- Ray Charles Singers - Love Me With All Your Heart (Cuando Calienta El Sol)
- The Dave Clark Five - Bits And Pieces
- The Reflections - (Just Like) Romeo And Juliet
- The 4 Seasons - Ronnie
- Roy Orbison - It's Over
- Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?