Friday 19 January 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Lucky Texan, directed by Robert N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1934!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1934 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Lloyd Robertson: Canadian news broadcaster at CBS before he joined Harvey Kirk on CTV's National News, the most watched news team in Canada.
- Armand Parent: Composer, dies at 70.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?