Sunday 19 May 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Adamis and Harvey Cox.
The Valiant, directed by William K. Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1929!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1929 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Michael Adamis: Composer.
- Harvey Cox: US theologist (Secular City).
- Helmut Braunlich: German-American violinist and composer (d. 2013).
- Richard Larter: Australian painter (d. 2014).
- John Stroger: American politician (Born 1929).
- Cloudburst causes stampede in Yankee Stadium, New York; two people crushed to death.
- General Feng Yu-Xiang of China declares war on Chiang Kai-Shek Government.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?