Tuesday 21 April 2009
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, directed by Gavin Hood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2009.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2009!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2009 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 April
- Yahoo! will cut between 600 and 700 jobs. (AP via ''Forbes'')
- Twelve navies from the Americas begin annual UNITAS Gold exercises near Florida, United States. (''Miami Herald'')
- ''The Wall Street Journal'' reports that cyber-spies have hacked the U.S. Joint Strike Fighter Program. (Reuters)
- The United Kingdom's Retail Prices Index records negative inflation for the first time since 1960. (BBC)
- Twenty-four people are killed during combat between the Mungiki criminal organization and citizens of Karatina in Kenya. (BBC)
- The smallest confirmed extrasolar planet, Gliese 581 e, is discovered. (MSNBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?