Monday 24 March 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love In This Club by Usher.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ramzor.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Audiosurf or Baja: Edge of Control.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 2008!
Which were the important events of 24 March 2008 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 24 March
- In Iowa City, Iowa, USA, former bank executive Steven Sueppel, facing trial for embezzlement, beats to death his wife Sheryl Sueppel and the couple's four adopted children, then kills himself by ramming his car into a highway sign post.
- Richard Widmark, actor (Tommy Udo - Kiss of Death), dies in Roxbury, Connecticut, USA, at age 93.
- Bhutan officially becomes a democracy, with its first ever general election.
- Bhutan holds its first-ever general elections. quotBhutan votes for status quoquot, France 24, March 24, 2008
- A 414 square kilometer (160 sq. mi.ampsupamp2amp/supamp) chunk of Antarctica's Wilkins Ice Shelf disintegrates, leaving the entire shelf at risk.
- African Union and Comoros forces invade the rebel-held island of Anjouan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?