Monday 30 December 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to There! I've Said It Again by Bobby Vinton.
In UK I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Love with the Proper Stranger, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Venetian Affair by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1963!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1963 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Michelle Douglas: Canadian human rights activist.
- Robert Jenkins: NFL tackle (Oakland Raiders).
- Milan Srejber: in Czechoslovakia; tennis star.
- Chandler Burr: American journalist and author.
- Milan Šrejber: Czech tennis player.
- John van 't Schip: Dutch footballer coach and manager
- Congress authorizes Kennedy half dollar
- Green Bay Packers win NFL championship
- US President Lyndon Johnson signs Public Law 88-256, approving placement of John Kennedy's portrait on the half dollar coin.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobby Vinton - There! I've Said It Again
- The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- Lenny Welch - Since I Fell For You
- Bobby Rydell - Forget Him
- The Murmaids - Popsicles And Icicles
- Johnny Tillotson - Talk Back Trembling Lips
- Martha and the Vandellas - Quicksand
- Shirley Ellis - The Nitty Gritty
- Joey Powers - Midnight Mary
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?