Monday 31 December 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Forsaking All Others, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1934!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1934 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Ameer Awan: Indian author poet and scholar.
- Thomas Estavan: American minor actor, performing in local theater.
- Helen Richey becomes 1st woman to pilot an airmail transport
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1934 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Isle Of Capri - Ray Noble & His Orchestra (Vocal Al Bowlly)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?