Monday 31 December 1934, NewYear’s Eve
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Estavan and Ameer Awan.
Forsaking All Others, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1934!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1934 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Thomas Estavan: American minor actor, performing in local theater.
- Ameer Awan: Indian author poet and scholar.
- Helen Richey becomes 1st woman to pilot an airmail transport
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1934 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Isle Of Capri - Ray Noble & His Orchestra (Vocal Al Bowlly)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?