Friday 2 March 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert H Michel and "Doc" Watson.
Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske, directed by Max Glass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1923 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- "Doc" Watson: Bluegrass musician.
- Robert H Michel: American politician.
- Robert H Michel American politician (Representative-Republican-Illinois: 1957-).
- Basil Hume: English Roman Catholic Cardinal, Archbishop of Westminster (Born 1923).
- Orrin Keepnews: American songwriter and producer (d. 2015).
- Robert Michel: American soldier and politician.
- Dave Strack: American basketball player and coach (d. 2014).
- Time magazine debuts
- ''Time'' Magazine hits newsstands in the United States for the first time.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Journey's End - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Carry Me Back to My Carolina Home - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Lovin' Sam (Sheik of Alabam') - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Murray