Thursday August 02, 1906
US date format: 8/2/1906, UK date format: 2/8/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 2, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Albert Goodwin .
Waiting at the Church, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 02, 1906?
- St. Etheldritha/Alfrida
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- St. Stephen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 4 saints: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- See more
- Chicago White Sox begin AL record 19 game win streak
- Albert Goodwin: Historian.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 02, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Richard Jose - Home, Sweet Home