Wednesday August 01, 1906
US date format: 8/1/1906, UK date format: 1/8/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 1, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Waiting at the Church, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 01, 1906?
- Orthodox Christianity - Procession of the Cross
- Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago - Emancipation Day
- St. Pellegrini/Peregrinus
- Angola - Armed Forces Day
- See more
- Brooklyn Dodger Harry McIntire no-hits Pittsburgh for 10 2 / 3 loses in 13th
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 01, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Richard Jose - Home, Sweet Home