Saturday August 04, 1906
US date format: 8/4/1906, UK date format: 4/8/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Marie José of Belgium and Marie José .
Waiting at the Church, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 04, 1906?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- See more
- Central Railway Station, Sydney opens.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 04, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Richard Jose - Home, Sweet Home