Friday 2 August 1907US date format: 8/2/1907, UK date format: 2/8/1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 2, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Hamman .
The Red Spectre, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 August 1907 ?
- St. Etheldritha/Alfrida
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- St. Stephen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 4 saints: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Feast day of Ilya the Prophet in Russian Orthodox Church
- Bulgaria/Republic of Macedonia - Ilinden (St. Ilya Day), a day of remembrance of the Ilinden Uprising
- Costa Rica - Our Lady of the Angels
- Day of airborne forces in Russia
- Mary Hamman: American journalist and author (d. 1984).
- Walter Johnson, 19, debuts with Washington and loses 3-2 to Detroit
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Because I'm Married Now - Billy Murray
- My Wild Irish Rose - Haydn Quartet