Tuesday 21 August 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 21, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Roch and Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 August 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 1906!
Which were the important events of 21 August 1906 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
- André Roch
- Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet: advertising magnate, dies at age 89.
- Friz Freleng: American animator director and producer (d. 1995).
- Joachim Homs: Composer.
- Marcel Bleustein: French advertising giant who set the standards of public presentations of products for many years.
- Louis Monteilhet: Ambert EXecutives.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1906 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Pretty Desdamone - Bert Williams
- By the Light of the Honeymoon - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- Bashful Henry and His Lovin' Lucy - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- You're a Grand Old Flag - Arthur Pryor's Band