Tuesday August 21, 1906
US date format: 8/21/1906, UK date format: 21/8/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 21, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include André Roch and Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 21, 1906?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 21, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Arthur Pryor's Band - You're a Grand Old Flag
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Bashful Henry and His Lovin' Lucy
- Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan - By the Light of the Honeymoon
- Bert Williams - Pretty Desdamone