Sunday 2 February 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Renzo Rossellini and Clarence "Buster" Crabbe.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1908 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Renzo Rossellini: Italian musician and composer.
- Clarence "Buster" Crabbe: California, United States -- Swimmer (1932 Olympics - Gold Medalist) / actor.
- Anita Garvin actress (Swiss Miss: Blotto, Charlatan, Hats Off).
- Cal Tinney: Oklahoma, United States -- Comedian (Stop Me If You Heard This One).
- Alfred Krauss: France sport Champion.