Monday February 04, 2019
US date format: 2/4/2019, UK date format: 4/2/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 4, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lessons in Love.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 04, 2019?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- See more
- Iraqi insurgency (2017–present): Seven Iranian pilgrims are wounded after their bus comes under attack by unidentified gunmen in central Iraq; one woman is described as being in serious condition. (AP)
- Seven Iranian pilgrims are wounded after their bus comes under attack by unidentified gunmen in central Iraq; one woman is described as being in serious condition. (AP)
- Somali Civil War (2009–present): 2019 Mogadishu bombing: A car bomb kills 11 people and injures 10 others in an attack on a mall in Mogadishu, Somalia. (CNN)A Maltese port manager is killed at a fish market in Puntland by Al-Shabaab militants disguised as fishermen. (BBC)
- 2019 Mogadishu bombing: A car bomb kills 11 people and injures 10 others in an attack on a mall in Mogadishu, Somalia. (CNN)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Alphabet Is in a Tumultuous Time, but the Business Keeps Booming Google’s parent company, fueled by searches on mobile devices and YouTube’s popularity, continues to have strong financial results. [..]
- Gannett Rejects Hostile Bid From Hedge Fund-Backed Group The newspaper publisher’s board said the $1.3 billion offer “is not in the best interests of Gannett and its shareholders.” But the fight for control is likely to go on. [..]
- See all financial news of February 04, 2019