Thursday February 14, 2019, Valentine's Day
US date format: 2/14/2019, UK date format: 14/2/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 14, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The King and I, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Connections in Death by J.D. Robb was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enemy Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 14, 2019?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- See more
- 2019 Pulwama attack: At least 46 members of India's security forces are killed when a suicide bomber blew himself up as a convoy of military vehicles drove on a highway in Jammu and Kashmir. (BBC)
- At least 46 members of India's security forces are killed when a suicide bomber blew himself up as a convoy of military vehicles drove on a highway in Jammu and Kashmir. (BBC)
- Iraqi insurgency (2017–present): A roadside bomb blast kills 8 Shiite militiamen and wounds others. (France 24)
- A roadside bomb blast kills 8 Shiite militiamen and wounds others. (France 24)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Airbus Is Sending Its Majestic Gas Guzzler, the A380, Off Into the Sunset The European plane maker says it will stop deliveries in 2021 for the giant jet, which became less competitive as people changed the way they flew. [..]
- Former Goldman Sachs Banker Charged in 1MDB Fraud Will Return to U.S. Roger Ng, a deputy of the former Goldman Sachs partner Tim Leissner, will face bribery and money-laundering charges in Brooklyn federal court. [..]
- See all financial news of February 14, 2019