Wednesday February 06, 2019
US date format: 2/6/2019, UK date format: 6/2/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 6, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lessons in Love.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 06, 2019?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- See more
- 2018 Anchorage earthquake: Two aftershocks strike Anchorage, Alaska, the first a magnitude 4.1, and the second a magnitude 3.7, occurring 23 minutes later. (Anchorage Daily News)
- Two aftershocks strike Anchorage, Alaska, the first a magnitude 4.1, and the second a magnitude 3.7, occurring 23 minutes later. (Anchorage Daily News)
- Heavy rain hits Rio de Janeiro, leaving three people dead and two missing. (G1)
- Fourteen people were killed, and fourteen others are injured when an eight-story apartment building collapsed in Istanbul, Turkey. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Are Your Children Racking Up Charges From Mobile Games? Here’s How to Fight Back Parents are often surprised by unauthorized credit card charges. The culprit: Bait apps, which lure children into buying virtual junk online. Preventing these purchases isn’t easy, but it can be done. [..]
- Chief of Apple Stores Is Leaving After 5 Years in the Job Angela Ahrendts, hired after leading Burberry to global prominence, was among Apple’s highest-paid executives. [..]
- See all financial news of February 06, 2019