Friday February 08, 2019
US date format: 2/8/2019, UK date format: 8/2/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 8, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lessons in Love.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 08, 2019?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- See more
- 2018–19 North American winter: Washington Governor Jay Inslee declares a state of emergency as a winter storm that could bring up to 8 inches (20 cm) of snow begins to affect the state. (NBC News)
- Washington Governor Jay Inslee declares a state of emergency as a winter storm that could bring up to 8 inches (20 cm) of snow begins to affect the state. (NBC News)
- A fire at Flamengo sports club's youth training camp in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, leaves ten people dead and three injured. (CNN)
- A train collision near Barcelona, Spain, leaves one dead and 100 injured. (The Washington Post)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- After Plagiarism Claims, Ex-Times Editor Says Her Book ‘Will Be Fixed’ Jill Abramson says she was “up all night going through my book because I take these claims of plagiarism so seriously.” [..]
- A Super Bowl Mermaid Ad and a Sexist Audition A December essay for Vice was titled “My Bikini Audition From Hell Shows How Little Hollywood Has Changed.” It turns out it was about a Super Bowl ad. [..]
- See all financial news of February 08, 2019