Sunday February 10, 2019
US date format: 2/10/2019, UK date format: 10/2/2019
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 10, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The King and I, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lessons in Love.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 10, 2019?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- See more
- President of the Southern Baptist Convention J. D. Greear condemns the sexual abuse committed by the clergy, laypersons, and volunteers and calls it "pure evil". (The Washington Post)
- Three people are killed in Gandhinagar, India, by a serial killer. The alleged killer, who is later identified as a eunuch, remains at large. (Ahmedabad Mirror)
- 2020 United States presidential election, 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries: Amy Klobuchar 2020 presidential campaign: United States Senator Amy Klobuchar announces her intention to run for President of the United States in the 2020 United States presidential election. (NBC News)
- Amy Klobuchar 2020 presidential campaign: United States Senator Amy Klobuchar announces her intention to run for President of the United States in the 2020 United States presidential election. (NBC News)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Cryptocurrency Was Their Way Out of South Korea’s Lowest Rungs. They’re Still Trying. A generation of the young with dead-end social and economic prospects, calling themselves ‘dirt spoons,’ aimed to strike it rich. They’ve ended up with big losses. [..]
- Flip-Flop by Fed Scrambles Outlook for World Markets The central bank’s new friendly tone cascaded through the financial world in ways large and small. A look at the consequences. [..]
- See all financial news of February 10, 2019