Tuesday 2 June 1942US date format: 6/2/1942, UK date format: 2/6/1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Marie Cheatham and F Aijazuddin.
The Phantom Plainsmen, directed by John English, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1942!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1942 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Marie Cheatham: Oklahoma, United States -- Actress...
- F Aijazuddin: Pakistani chartered accountant, art...
- Jean-Paul Angelier: French diplomat, ambassador to Djibouti.
- Maree Cheatham: Soap Opera Actress.
- Bunny Berigan: American musician, a trumpeter and...
- Red Sox star Ted Williams enlists as a Navy aviator