Wednesday 2 June 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Clement and Gino Cappello.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1920 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Gino Cappello: Italian soccer player.
- Frank Clement: American lawyer and politician 41st Governor of Tennessee (d. 1969).
- Yolande Donlan: New Jersey, United States -- Actress (Jigsaw, Expresso Bongo, Penny Princess).
- Marcel Reich-Ranicki: Polish-German author and critic (d. 2013).
- Tex Schramm: American football team president and general manager (d. 2003).
- Johnny Speight: English screenwriter and producer (d. 1998).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr