Sunday 2 March 1930US date format: 3/2/1930, UK date format: 2/3/1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dominique Zardi and John Cullum.
The Girl Said No, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1930 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Dominique Zardi: French actor (d. 2009).
- John Cullum: American actor and singer.
- Thomas Miller: American executive and CEO of INB Financial, a bank holding company.
- John Cullum in Knoxville: Tennessee, USA; actor (Hamlet, Hawaii, Northern Exposure).
- Emma Penella: Spanish actress (Born 1930).
- Tom Wolfe: American writer, a major influential reporter and author.
- Jan van: Noor; Dutch second Chamber member (CDA).
- D H Lawrence: English writer (Born 1885).
- 1st US indoor glider flight, St. Louis Terminal Building
- First US indoor glider flight, Saint Louis Terminal Building.
- Mahatma Gandhi informs the British viceroy of India that civil disobedience will begin 9 days later.