Sunday 2 March 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Cullum in Knoxville and Jan van.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Years of Grace by Margaret Ayers Barnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1930 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- John Cullum in Knoxville: Tennessee, USA; actor (Hamlet, Hawaii, Northern Exposure).
- Jan van: Noor; Dutch second Chamber member (CDA).
- Thomas Miller: American executive and CEO of INB Financial, a bank holding company.
- Tom Wolfe: American writer, a major influential reporter and author.
- John Cullum: American actor and singer.
- D H Lawrence: English writer (Born 1885).
- 1st US indoor glider flight, St. Louis Terminal Building
- First US indoor glider flight, Saint Louis Terminal Building.
- Mahatma Gandhi informs the British viceroy of India that civil disobedience will begin 9 days later.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?