Friday 2 November 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Haughton and Victoria de los Angeles.
The Extra Girl, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1923 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- William Haughton: American harness-racing driver who was the winner of major races in the '60s and '70s.
- Victoria de los Angeles: Musician.
- Bloody street fights in Aken (pro-French separatists driven)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dreams of India - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Indiana Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra