Saturday 3 February 1940
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fran Tarkenton and Jim Hartz.
Broadway Melody of 1940, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Down on the Farm.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1940!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1940 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Fran Tarkenton: American football player, TV personality and computer software executive.
- Jim Hartz: Newscaster (NBC-TV, Innovations).
- Fran Tarkenton in Richmond: Virginia, USA; NFL quarterback (New York Giants, Minnesota Vikings).
- Francis Tarkenton: Richmond sports Champions.