Sunday 3 February 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joey Bishop and Shlomo Goren.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1918 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Joey Bishop: American entertainer, member of the Rat Pack (Born 1918).
- Shlomo Goren: Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel (d. 1994).
- Helen Stephens: American Olympic track and field champion.
- The Twin Peaks Tunnel in San Francisco, California begins service as the longest streetcar tunnel in the world at 11,920 feet (3,633 meters) long.