Tuesday 3 January 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 3, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Ross and Michael Barratt.
Frenzy, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1928 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.