Friday January 03, 1908
US date format: 1/3/1908, UK date format: 3/1/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 3, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Last Cartridge, an Incident of the Sepoy Rebellion in India, directed by Unknown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 03, 1908?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 03, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Reinald Werrenrath - As Long as the World Rolls On